Thursday, March 1, 2012

While Mom's Away...

The kids don't miss her at all!
In fact, they don't ask where she is or when she's coming back. They won't even speak to her on the phone!

At least that's what happened when I went to Las Vegas for a few days last week. I believe that's a good sign that they have a fantastic Dad who takes care of everything. Nothing changed in their little lives because he was on top of it all. And, most importantly, they had fun.

You see, Daddy does things like this...





















Mama doesn't like snow. Or cold. Or wind. So these things don't happen very often with me.

Tia has decided she'd like me to go to work, and have Daddy stay home with her every day.
Slight crush to the ego. I'll get over it. Needless to say I won't be going away again any time soon!

No comments: