Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Sweetest Day

It's that time of year again.  The girls look forward to this and talk about it for months leading up to it.

The Daddy-Daughter Dance!

They got all dressed up in their new fancy dresses, thanks to Nonna who is always on top of such things, and hit the town (or the local gym) for a night of dancing with their Daddy.

I've heard that this was this was the best year yet, and a blast was had by all.  As usual, I was told I wasn't allowed to attend because "It's only for Dads and daughters".  I offered to wear a disguise and slip in the back door, but no-go on that one!

Here are a couple pictures I took at the house before they left.  Too bad I wasn't not allowed in or I could have gotten some good ones on the dance floor.




Precious moments, special memories in the making.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are the pictures I love the BEST every year....I love how you dress them so formally...they look ADORABLE!