Saturday, January 8, 2011

What Girl Doesn't Love New Shoes?

I was with Gia in Target the other day just scoping out the clearance racks.  This is my favorite time of year to shop since most stores are trying to get rid of all their Christmas stock as well as make way for the spring line.  I happened to walk by the shoe department and saw a 75% off rack.  I told Gia she could pick out a pair of shoes for herself, and one for her sister.  Um, this child who claims to be a girl told me she didn't want any new shoes.  What?!  I told her I honestly had never heard of a girl who didn't want new shoes.  Oh well, her loss.  I saw these Mary Jane's, which I had noticed many times before and thought were adorable.  I knew Tia would love them (they're so 'fancy').

So many times I had walked by these shoes and wanted to buy them but refused to pay the full price of $16.99.  I know, go ahead and call me cheap, I've heard it before.
But, take a look at this and maybe you'll understand my madness...


Yup, that's right.  I got BOTH pair of shoes for half of what I would have paid for one pair at full price!
I was right, Tia loved them, especially the pink ones of course.  They're a tiny bit big so she'll be ready to wear them in early spring, and I thnk that's just perfect.
I love a good bargain!

No comments: