Monday, January 17, 2011

We Came, We Saw...We Tasted

While out driving one day, Gia spotted a sign and wanted to know what it was.  It was Dunkin' Donuts.  She wanted to know what that place was, so I explained that it's sort of like a restaurant but they sell coffee and donuts.  She thought that was hilarious!  Ever since then she has been fascinated with the place and wanted to check it out.  I got some coupons in the mail so I broke down and we went.  I talked them into a bagel instead of a donut since we were going straight to swimming lessons.  They thought the bagel twist looked pretty cool.


Is that really for one person?


Well, it was 3:00 in the afternoon and I figured out pretty quickly that the bagels weren't exactly fresh.  They were pretty hard and I had to ask the guy to warm them up a bit so they would hopefully soften up.  We were all wishing we had chosen the donuts!
Overall the girls were impressed by the counters with tall stools, the door knob that's in the shape of a bright pink 'D', and the really cool pink and orange straws.  No mention at all of being impressed by the food.
So now we can say "we've been there", and move on with our lives.

No comments: