Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We have had a whirlwind of activity this holiday season.  We did so much that I can't even write about it, I'll just show you some of what the holidays mean to me, in pictures.

Our annual trip to Winter Wonder Fest; Chicago

D.R. being a good sport, and a great Daddy

The birthday cake for Baby Jesus
Twas the night before Christmas
Christmas Day pictures

my sister and brother (3 of the 4 of us)
making memories with amazing women

My 2 best friends. I think we've actually  known each other FOREVER! 


My precious angels
Honestly, what more could I want for?  We are truly blessed.  Our holidays were wonderful, and I hope yours were too.
Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

You look like you are at a very healthy weight! Way to go!

Ronda said...

AJ, Sorry I missed your comment before. Thanks for noticing, I'm really working hard at it every day!