Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tia's Birthday...sort of.

Tia's birthday isn't until October, but we had her birthday this past weekend.  Why?  Well, the grandparents were in town and we wouldn't dream of doing a birthday party without them.  When her actual birthday rolls around, we'll do something special with her, just our little family.


I decided I really didn't want 10 kids running around my house for the occasion, so we had the party at McDonald's.  Talk about irony!  Tia wouldn't eat a burger, nugget, or french fry if it was the last meal available.  I had to laugh while I was making her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to bring to the party.  She did drink the milk and eat the apple dippers (minus the dip), so she wasn't totally left out of the 'happy meal' fun.



The party was a big hit.  All the kids had a great time, but the best part was that I didn't have to clean up!  This is definitely something we'll do again.  Good times!

No comments: