Saturday, September 25, 2010

Talk about savings!

I blogged a while back about how my Canon D-SLR camera died on us.  I loved that camera and used it almost every day.  D.R. wanted to replace it for my birthday with an $800 Nikon.  I talked him out of it.  I convinced him to just get me a convenient pocked-sized camera and wait until Christmas to get the big expensive one.  Well, we're both glad that he listened to me!
Today while preparing to list our 'broken' Canon on Craigslist, D.R. noticed that the internal lens was slightly off kilter.  He pushed it in with his thumb, and voila!  The camera now works again.  Can you imagine the lucky person who would have bought that camera from us and discovered that it really worked after all?!
I'm tickled pink and can't wait to start shootin' again!
Ahhh, it feels good to save $800.

No comments: