Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From my Garden

Daisies are my absolute favorite flower, hands down. I even carried a daisy bouquet on my wedding day. The only problem is that you don't typically find daisies when shopping for cut flowers, so I rarely get them. D.R. and the girls usually bring me roses for special occasions.
My solution to this issue is growing my own. The girls get so excited watching them grow and blossom. They know they're my favorite.
Today we got to cut a bunch and bring them in. Tia was very happy to be my helper and picked out some nice ones.
These put a smile on my face, and I thought I'd share them with you!

2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Daisys are my favorite too! They were in my wedding too. I have a few small bushes at our new house, but nothing like my old house. They were about 4 feet tall, and covered the entire front of the house. It was like a daisy jungle, and I loved it!

Ronda said...

I remember the daisies at your old house, they were huge! They make me smile.