Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Kind of Deals!

It's been a very long time since I've found a really good bargain, a deal worthy of writing about. Well, today I hit the mother lode! Here's just a sampling of what I got at Target today.

Five rolls of pink/red wrapping paper .87 ea.


Valentine's for the girls to give out to their classes for the next few years .24 for small boxes, .49 for larger boxes.


Chenille bath rug $2.50 and valentine shower curtain $2.50.
Yes, we will be decorating our bathroom next February.


Long sleeve t-shirts for next year, and the year after (I bought 6 of them).
They were $1.49 each. I just couldn't leave them there!


Go ahead and laugh at me when you see this next one...

Bras, .78 each!


I know my girls are only 3 and 4 so you'll think I'm weird for buying them bras! Well, they were only .78. I'm 100% positive that when they actually need bras, and I have to go shopping, they will NOT be .78. When that time comes, I'll go to my favorite drawer and pull these out. Nothing like planning ahead!

So, overall I had a very successful and productive shopping experience at Target. This almost makes up for missing out on my usual post Christmas deals.


No comments: