Monday, January 18, 2010

The Artists at Work

Last year we decided to have a wall put up in the basement to make an exercise room. We wanted our equipment out of the way in order to make it safer down there for the kids, without actually finishing the whole basement.
My goal for this year was to set up and art area for the girls to do their projects, and keep the mess out of my kitchen. I finally got around to bringing most of the art supplies and easel down there, and the girls had a blast! They loved it. I'll eventually get around to painting that ugly wall you see behind them, but that's a project for when I'm not working every weekend. At least we're now getting some use out of the space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am going to copy your idea!!! Seems like Tia & Juju are really having fun there!