Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Planning Ahead

It's been quite a while since I've posted any good clearance rack finds. We all know I LOVE a good sale. Well, last night while in Walgreen's picking up my pictures, I was pulled by magnetic force over to the "75% off" section. I found the girls' costumes for next year. There weren't a lot left to choose from, but we were able to find 2 girl costumes, in a size a bit too big.

Tia's was $2.75

Gia's was an astronomical $3.00!

As soon as they woke up this morning, they wanted to try them on (hence the crazy hair). They love them, and hopefully I can actually convince them that they're for next year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're amazing!!!! How do you even figure there's going to be a sale?

Ronda said...

Always after a holiday, usually just a few days after, everything will be at least 50% off, sometimes 75%!