Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm a blog slacker

I haven't updated in a while but have good reason. My Mom is my biggest blog fan, a faithful reader. She makes sure to remind me if it's been a while since I've posted something new. Well, my Mom is in the hospital again. She doesn't have a computer with her so she can't see if I've written or not, and even more importantly, she can't yell at me!

Also, I picked up whatever virus Tia was trying to fight off the other day. It has turned into a horrendous cough now. So, after I bragged that we have only had one illness all year, I jinxed myself and got sick! I'd rather have it be me, than the kids anyway.

We're laying low and staying home all day today. We're trying our best to get well before Nonna and PaPa arrive on Wednesday. Easter is at our house this year, as it's also Giuliana's birthday. Hopefully by then I'll have something new and positive to write about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, when is your B'day?