Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for many things. Of course I am most thankful that I have my family and we are all healthy and happy. Look at these two little angels. Who wouldn't be thankful to be their Mom?


Today I give thanks because...

*I have an amazing family. I have a loving husband and two sweet babies who are all healthy. I couldn't ask for more than that.
*My Mom is still with us. Eight months ago she was given six months to live. I can't be happier the doctors were wrong. Every day is a blessing.
*My in-laws are able to be here with us to celebrate Thanksgiving. The girls love having their grandparents here, and so do I. I know what it's like to grow up without loving grandparents, and they don't have to.
*I am able to spend these precious years at home with my girls. I know that's not possible for all mothers. I count my blessings.
*Every day my family has a roof over our heads, a warm bed to sleep in, and enough food to eat. I am well aware that not all families have it so good. I am thankful for all that we have.

Today I give thanks for my many blessings.

No comments: