Sunday, October 9, 2011

One Vacation After Another

This feels like 'The Year of the Vacation' to me.  We haven't spent much time at home these days.  First it was the Chicago weekend, which I already posted about. Almost as soon as that was done, it was time to re-pack and head off to Disney.  We'd been planning the trip for so long, but it seemed to creep up on us all of a sudden!
The girls knew we were going but not exactly when.  We know they don't sleep the night before a big trip so we kept it secret until their 5am. wake up call.  We were all packed and the car was loaded.  It sure didn't take them long to get into vacation mode...

Are we there yet?
I wont' bore you with all the details of the trip because quite honestly, if you're reading this we probably know each other and you've already heard all about it.  However, here area a few of my favorite pictures from the week.


Star struck

Our favorite day

May I have your autograph?
*Sigh*, deep breath.  After Disney, we were home for a few days and then it was off again.  This time to Wisconsin to see the hubby.  I haven't written about it before so if you don't know, he's working up there now.  He goes up for a few days and is home for a few days.  This arrangement will work for now, but we'll likely be moving there as soon as school is done.
This was our first time visiting and we got to see the office, meet some co-workers, and check out the area.  It was a perfect weekend for it.  The weather was gorgeous!

Our favorite part of the weekend was visiting the Milwaukee Zoo.  Just beautiful.  I can't say enough, so of course I have pictures!


The sky ride

can you tell what our favorite color is?

The peacocks roam free here
I'm fairly certain we're done traveling for now.  I thoroughly enjoyed every trip we've been on.  However, I'll be just as happy to be back home and get back on a regular routine again.  It's been a crazy 3 weeks and it's good to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY pictures!!!!!! Can't get enough of them!

The one with Tia and Gia with the suitcases is precious!!!!