Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Too Much Going On...No Time To Blog!

We really have been terribly busy around here, and I haven't written about any of it!  I used to be such a faithful blogger.  I better work on that.
So, here's a bunch of random stuff that's been going on in our family, just to get you all up to date...

The kids have been doing "swimmingly" in their swim lessons.  We all went to family swim over the weekend and D.R. was amazed at the change in both of them, especially Tia, as far as their confidence level.  What a difference a few weeks can make!  I'm proud that they will both be able to swim WAY better than me by this summer.

We're in another session of gymnastics and the kids are loving it.  They'll demonstrate their somersault to anyone who wants to see it.  It's amazing what these little bodies can do.

We finally bit the bullet and booked our vacation to Disney World.  We're going in September and made the mistake of telling the girls about it now.  Tia went right to her closet and got out her bright pink suitcase and announced she was ready to pack!  Oh, how to explain what "6 months away" means to small children.

Both girls are absolutely loving school.  It's so refreshing that they look forward to going, every day.  Gia is taking right after her Mommy with her desire and passion for reading.  She's not yet 4 but is sounding out words on her own, as well as spelling and writing.

Spring has sprung here in the mid west.  I'm happy that all the snow is gone and warmer weather is here.  However, Tia and I suffer miserably from seasonal allergies and the warmer weather means allergy season has begun!  I was on the ball this year and started the daily medicine at the first sing of sniffles and sneezes.  I learned my lesson the hard way from last year.  Other than that we're all healthy and seem to be (knock on wood) keeping all the school germs at bay. 
This probably helps...



















They have both decided they like "Cuties", those super sweet and juicy mandarin oranges that have been advertised all over TV these days.  Yay for Vitamin C!

That's all for now.  I promise to be a better blogger from now on!

No comments: