Tuesday, February 15, 2011

V-Day Part Two

I forgot to mention yesterday that D.R. and I got up WAY early and went to the gym together.  We did a spin class (at 5:15am!).  What better way to celebrate Valentine's Day than getting that heart pumping with some good cardio exercise!

We did have our fancy dinner in the dining room last night for Valentine's Day.  However, I totally forgot to put candles on the table, so technically it was NOT a candle-lit dinner.  I don't think anyone noticed or cared.
We had grilled salmon served over a bed of wilted baby spinach, a simple salad, ravioli (for the non fish eaters), and of course fruit and wine.  It was really nice.  No waiting and battling the crowds to get into a restaurant.  No over priced, dull food.  Just good food, family and lots of laughs.

I only took 2 pictures...

So happy to be with Nonna!

What a cheesy grin
So, we're finally done with Valentine's Day celebrations.  Phew!  Now, can someone please come and confiscate all the chocolate that has taken over my house?

No comments: