Friday, July 30, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I haven't blogged lately due to 'technical difficulties'. I like to include pictures with my posts to make things more interesting but unfortunately, my camera has died. I'm sick about it.
The thing about our wonderful modern technology is that it's usually a better idea to replace a broken item than to try to have it repaired. To me that sounds senseless and a big waste but I can't justify spending more than half of the value of my camera to get it fixed.
So, we're on the hunt for a new 35mm camera. We're doing research, hoping that our next choice will last longer than 2 years!
I guess in the mean time I will have to dig my old pocket camera out of the junk drawer and hope it still works.
I've definitely had better weeks than this!

No comments: