Friday, April 10, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

We tried our hand at decorating Easter eggs again this year. I was a bit worried because Giuliana actually wanted to participate this year. She's sort of messy with ordinary things, let alone dye! It went really well and I can't believe how fast we went through a dozen eggs. I think I should have made more.
There's always next year.



Here's the finished product. They were both so proud of their work.


Whenever I take on a project like this I think of how the heck my Mom did it when there were 4 of us. We did it all though, Easter eggs, carving pumpkins, waxing leaves. I don't know how she had the energy or patience, but now I feel I have to continue the tradition with my kids. I figure I'll probably learn to be more patient through it all.

No comments: