Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A curl in the middle of her forehead!

Tia woke up from her nap yesterday and had this big fat curl hanging down in her face. She was very proud of it and kept saying "boing boing, look at it bounce!". So, of course being the Mom that I am, I had to grab the camera.
It reminded me of that song about a little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead. I know my Dad used to sing it to me but can't remember the words now. Maybe someone will remember it for me and send me a note.

1 comment:

The Sugden Kids said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a4I6-8YBhmk

Here's a live version of the Avett Brother's singing 'Will You Return'.... in the song, there are the lyrics 'Just a pretty little girl, with a pretty little curl'
the song is sort of blue grassy in sound.

or it could be the old Mother Goose nursery rhyme:

THE LITTLE GIRL WITH A CURL
There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very good indeed,
And when she was bad she was horrid.

Do either of these ring a bell!?

Either way, the picture is adorable!!! :)