Last year at the end of the holiday season I bought a wreath for the front door. It was just plain and I figured I could 'do something with it'.
While going through Christmas decorations in the basement I found six of these sprigs of holly/pine cones.
They don't really go to anything and I think they were in a box of decorations that were given to us years ago. Instead of throwing them out, I decided to see how they would look on my new wreath.
Here is the finished product.
Not bad for a first time crafter, if I do say so myself!
I am obviously going to put the wreath on the outside of the door, but for the sake of the picture I hung in on the inside.