Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh...The Things Gia Says!

I know I've said it before, but this kid cracks me up.  Here are a few of the things that had me laughing this week.

Gia: Mom, why was Daddy your boyfriend first?
Me: Well, that's usually how it works.  First you get a boyfriend, and then he becomes your husband.
Gia: (big smile on her face)  I think one day I'll get a boyfriend too!

**Keep in mind, she isn't 4 years old yet!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gia:  Mom!  You scratched me!
Me:  Oh, sorry, that was my ring.
Gia:  We better tell Daddy to get you a smaller ring.
Me:  Well, I like my ring.
Gia: But it hurts me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gia: Daddy, you know you have to get Mom a smaller ring.  Hers scratches me.
D.R.: Oh no!  Well, when you grow up and meet a nice boy maybe he'll get you a ring like that.
Gia:  Daddy, that boy will be YOU!
Me: Hey, if you marry Daddy, what will I do?
Gia: You can be the babysitter.

**I so fondly remember when Tia went through this phase.  Little girls are so sweet**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That just cracked me up!!!! I am laughing so hard here!!!!