Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jennifer's Visit

Every year my niece Jennifer comes to stay with us for a week. You'd think it would be hard to keep her entertained with fun stuff to do because she's so much older than my girls. Not the case with Jennifer. She loves spending time with her little cousins, no matter what we're doing.

One day we made pizzas. Each girl had their own shell to make any way they wanted. They thought that was pretty cool!

We went to the museum, park, for walks, to a health fair, to the pool, and a free concert. Unfortunately I only have a few pictures to share here because my camera broke!

This one reminds me of one I took of Jennifer when she was about Tia's age, sitting in the park with my nephew Reggie. So precious!

The girls enjoyed Jen's visit so much that they've decided she should be their other sister and live with us forever. They don't care that she has parents and a house back in NY, they want her all to themselves! Gia woke up this morning and when she realized Jen had left, she sobbed and sobbed.
I'm so glad everyone got along so well and had a nice visit. See you in December Jennifer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I so wanted to meet Jenny!!!! I've heard so much about her from you!

Maybe next time.