Friday, December 11, 2009

More funny stuff

My kids are still cracking me up every day. These are so funny, I just had to write them down!

* Gia tells me she doesn't want to take a nap. I explain that everyone takes a nap, even Mommy, Daddy, and Santa. She gets a look of disgust on her face and says "NO! He's not sleeping, he's at the MALL!". I guess she told me.

* Yesterday I'm trying to tell D.R. a story..."There's a lady in my playgroup whose name is Gia...". Gia comes running into the room and yells "Hey, I am NOT a lady!". Good to know. Also good to keep in mind that she is listening, even when we think she's not.

* I was making up a song and singing to the girls before bed..."I love my family, we live in harmony...". Tia says "Mom, we live in Huntley". Glad she knows that important piece of information!

That's all for now. I'm sure there will be more very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was telling my hubby about the "Mall" joke and we were laughing so much!

The Sugden Kids said...

LOL! She's a firecracker that one!