Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's the 12th

Today is August 12. That means so many things right now...

It means that Tia is 46 months old (October 12)
It means that Gia is 28 months old (April 12)
It's been 2 months since my Mom died (June 12)
And it's one month until my big race (September 12)

When Tia was born, we always knew the 12th would be an important day for the rest of our lives. Then exactly 18 months later, her sister was born. Even more reason to celebrate the 12th!
Now, with the passing of my Mom happening on the 12th, it won't always invoke happy thoughts. I guess from now on it'll just be a very significant date in the history of our family.

Do something significant today. It's the 12th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

12th October - Ikka's B'day
12th October - Our anniversary
12th May - My only nephew's B'day
12th May - My good friend passed away from Cancer.

The Sugden Kids said...

What a strange coincidence!? I have a feeling this baby might come next month, on or around the 12th... I had a dream she was born on the 12th! Suppose we'll have to see...