Friday, September 26, 2008

She's still cracking me up

Today Gia found my bowl full of cookie cutters and thought she hit the jack pot. Tia came running in and said "No JuJu, those are Mommy's cookie crumbs".

When we went into the yard to play, there were quite a few bees buzzing around. Tia said "Mommy, those Bees want to spring me!".

Gia has had a runny nose for a few days now. When she woke up from her nap today, her nose was really crusty. Tia looked at her with a disgusted look and said "You have a boogie nose Ju Ju".

Tia was playing with a red car and kept saying "Hewwo woho" I couldn't figure out what the heck she was getting at. It took me a while but she was saying "Hello Rojo". She learns Spanish words from Sesame Street! Now if only she could learn to pronounce the letter L.

No comments: